blog: your guide to buy propecia nd kamagra
In modern times, numerous medications have been discovered due to the apparent advances in the field of medicine. For men in particular, one of the most common medications which have proven to be vital as far as their health and wellbeing is concerned is Propecia, also referred to as Finasteride. For further understanding about this medication, the following are a few facts about it.
More about it and its uses.
As a medication, Propecia is used in the treatment of certain types of male pattern baldness or hair loss (androgenic alopecia) specifically for adult men. It however should not be used by children or women. Moreover, Propecia tablets should not be handled at all by them for it can easily be absorbed through the skin posing danger to the women and children’s health.In essence, Propecia works as a steroid reductase inhibitor by reducing the amount of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is a natural body hormone. And as a result of the DHT reduction, there’s increased hair regrowth as well as slower hair loss. Even then, this medication does not have any effect on hair growth for the other parts of the body.
Before taking this medicine:
To ensure you can take Propecia safely, communicate to your doctor if at all you have any of these other conditions:
• Prostate cancer
• liver disease or liver enzyme tests that are abnormal
• a muscle disorder in your bladder
• a urethra stricture
• inability to urinate normally
• if you’ve ever had an allergic reaction to a medicine called dutasteride (Avodart).that is similar to Propecia.
These and few others would hinder you from safely using the medication. Your doctor will normally perform tests to ensure you don’t have any of the conditions.
How to use it.
In addition to the patient information provided by the doctor or pharmacist, the following are few other guidelines for its proper use:
• If possible, take the medication with a full glass of water and by mouth, whether with or without food as per the prescriptions.
• Continue to take the medication without missing any dose even if you notice some improvements along the way, so as to realize the desired outcome.
• Try to take it at a specific time every day to encourage consistency. To reap its full benefits, it may take close to 3 months, so patience is required.
Side effects of Propecia.
If you happen to notice any of these side effects while taking the medication, seek medical attention
• cold sweats
• faintness, dizziness or lightheadedness when getting up from a sitting or lying position
• itchy skin
• swelling or bloating of the face, hands, arms lower legs or feet
• breast tenderness and enlargement.
• welts or hives
• rapid weight gain
• reddening of the skin
• skin rash
• swelling of the face and lips
• tingling of the feet or hands
• unusual weight loss or gain
Some side effects may not require any medical attention. This is because as you take the medicine and your body gets used to it, they may disappear. Your doctor may be help you reduce or prevent them, but contact them if any of them continue, or if you’re concerned about them.
• Sexual side effects such as decreased libido sexual (interest/desire), ejaculation problems, inability to keep or even have an erection.Less common:
• Runny and stuffy nose
• Unusual drowsiness or sleepiness
These and few others are some of the side effects you’re likely to experience while under Propecia medication. And with this information, I hope you’re well informed as far as the medication is concerned.
I am a doctor working in Melbourne, Victoria.